Graduated from the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Laval University and I have a Certificate in Supply Chain Management at HEC Montreal.
My education and work experiences have allowed me to acquire a range of technical and soft skills which include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Open minded, adaptable and outgoing person.
• Proficiency in multiple languages including French, English and Spanish.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented and ability to solve problems.
• Strong proven experience working with ERP system.
ESSCA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (SHANGHAI CAMPUS)
to July 2013
Intensive 6-week summer study program;
How to do business in China including:
• Chinese Economy.
• Old China, New China: Past and Contemporary Chinese Civilisation and Society.
• Shanghai Interdisciplinary Field Research (visits of Chinese companies such as Shanghai Volkswagen and Coca-Cola).
• Doing Business in China: Commercial Environment and Legal System.