Graduated from the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Laval University and I have a Certificate in Supply Chain Management at HEC Montreal.
My education and work experiences have allowed me to acquire a range of technical and soft skills which include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Open minded, adaptable and outgoing person.
• Proficiency in multiple languages including French, English and Spanish.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented and ability to solve problems.
• Strong proven experience working with ERP system.
HEC MONTREAL (Montreal - Canada)
to April 2016
• Purchasing Management
• Transportation Management
• Operations Management
• International Trade Negotiation
• Production & Planning Control
• Inventory and Distribution Management
• Strategic Management of Procurement and Logistics
• Project Management: Applications in Logistics
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applied to Supply Chain Management (SAP)
LAVAL UNIVERSITY (Quebec - Canada)
to December 2014
• Courses focused on International Business.
• Attended a mix of courses taught in French, English and Spanish.
• Completed summer semesters abroad in Mexico, China, United States and a 3-week trade mission in Chile.
• AACSB and EQUIS accredited business school.
KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY
Intensive 4-week summer study program;
Focused on Marketing and Leadership.
ESSCA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (SHANGHAI CAMPUS)
to July 2013
Intensive 6-week summer study program;
How to do business in China including:
• Chinese Economy.
• Old China, New China: Past and Contemporary Chinese Civilisation and Society.
• Shanghai Interdisciplinary Field Research (visits of Chinese companies such as Shanghai Volkswagen and Coca-Cola).
• Doing Business in China: Commercial Environment and Legal System.
INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO Y DE ESTUDIOS SUPERIORES DE MONTERREY (QUERETARO CAMPUS)
to June 2012
Intensive 8-week summer study program;
Focused on Intercultural Management of Expatriation and Spanish.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK (Fredericton - Canada)
to June 2010
Intensive 5-week summer study program;
Focused on English.