Graduated from the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Laval University and I have a Certificate in Supply Chain Management at HEC Montreal.
My education and work experiences have allowed me to acquire a range of technical and soft skills which include:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solution-oriented thinking and analytical.
• Open minded, adaptable and outgoing person.
• Proficiency in multiple languages including French, English and Spanish.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented and ability to solve problems.
• Strong proven experience working with ERP system.
Missions commerciales de l'Université Laval
to June 2014
- Expertise in prospecting (cold calls) & recruiting qualified clients to reach market development objectives.
- B2B Sales of business development mandates for the Chile, Brazil & Turkey trade missions to companies across Quebec; sales pitch, meetings & negotiation.
- CRM Integration.
- Academic & practical training assured by international commerce experts (negotiation, sales, law, logistics) with a specialization in Spanish for business.
- Execute mandate for Martin Windows and Doors through a 3-week commercial mission in Chile in May 2014.