Graduated from the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Laval University and I have a Certificate in Supply Chain Management at HEC Montreal.
My education and work experiences have allowed me to acquire a range of technical and soft skills which include:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solution-oriented thinking and analytical.
• Open minded, adaptable and outgoing person.
• Proficiency in multiple languages including French, English and Spanish.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented and ability to solve problems.
• Strong proven experience working with ERP system.
Martin Windows and Doors
to August 2014
- Analyze the market of windows and doors in Chile.
- Develop a strategic development plan tailored to expand the market of Martin Windows and Doors in Chile.
- Run a period of three weeks trade mission to Chile in May 2014 doing business-to-business meetings with potential partners and meeting with important organizations such as the Embassy of Canada in Chile and Export Development Canada.
- Follow up with our potential distributor in Chile.