Graduated from the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Laval University and I have a Certificate in Supply Chain Management at HEC Montreal.
My education and work experiences have allowed me to acquire a range of technical and soft skills which include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Open minded, adaptable and outgoing person.
• Proficiency in multiple languages including French, English and Spanish.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented and ability to solve problems.
• Strong proven experience working with ERP system.
Since April 2016
- Place and follow purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Source and negotiate to reduce pricing, improve quality as well as supply chain performance.
- Maintain and improve partnership with vendors.
- Analyze and implement inventory strategy to keep more efficient inventory turnover.
- Responsible for inventory politics: safety stock and economic order quantity.
- Act as liaison between suppliers and Design, Engineering as well as Quality team to meet the requirements aligning with clients’ satisfaction.
- Keep track of the non-conformity reports and insuring that corrective actions will be taken by the suppliers.
- Be part of continuous improvement of the operating system.
- Technical understanding of the street lighting raw materials, subcontracting of machining services and industrial painting services including reading plans.
- Production and subcontracting coordination to meet on-time delivery to end customers.