Graduated from the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Laval University and I have a Certificate in Supply Chain Management at HEC Montreal.
My education and work experiences have allowed me to acquire a range of technical and soft skills which include:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solution-oriented thinking and analytical.
• Open minded, adaptable and outgoing person.
• Proficiency in multiple languages including French, English and Spanish.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented and ability to solve problems.
• Strong proven experience working with ERP system.
Since April 2017
- Bid evaluations, cost analysis, price justifications, and risk assessment of suppliers.
- Leading RFX processes for printing services and introducing in-house thermal printing - resolving in a cost saving of $140K per year.
- Manage relationships with packaging suppliers and create partnerships with new packaging suppliers for two locations.
- Responsible of the new packaging launch and meeting the launching day while minimizing inventory write-off.
- Manage inventory replenishment for two locations and provide weekly report on inventory value and usage.
- Accountable for all aspects of inventory including investments, turnover rates, deadstocks, slow moving and obsolete products.
- Managing the supply chain co-op employees and coaching them by handing key projects and offering support.
- Production supervisor (in rotation) - managing production with 40 to 50 employees in the facility.
- Manage logistics network and work with 3rd party providers to ensure on time delivery.
to April 2017
- Place and follow purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Source and negotiate to reduce pricing, improve quality as well as supply chain performance.
- Maintain and improve partnership with vendors.
- Analyze and implement inventory strategy to keep more efficient inventory turnover.
- Responsible for inventory politics: safety stock and economic order quantity.
- Act as liaison between suppliers and Design, Engineering as well as Quality team to meet the requirements aligning with clients’ satisfaction.
- Keep track of the non-conformity reports and insuring that corrective actions will be taken by the suppliers.
- Be part of continuous improvement of the operating system.
- Technical understanding of the street lighting raw materials, subcontracting of machining services and industrial painting services including reading plans.
- Production and subcontracting coordination to meet on-time delivery to end customers.
Tundra Technical Solutions
to August 2015
- Use all available tools and techniques to identify and source candidates for existing and future client requirements.
- Work to develop a strong base of IT/Engineering candidates.
- Conduct detailed screening of potential candidates, including interviews, reference checks, testing and background checks.
- Responsible for presenting offers and negotiating contract terms.
- Work in a bilingual environment on a daily basis, recruiting for positions in Quebec city, Montreal, Toronto and Calgary.
Martin Windows and Doors
to August 2014
- Analyze the market of windows and doors in Chile.
- Develop a strategic development plan tailored to expand the market of Martin Windows and Doors in Chile.
- Run a period of three weeks trade mission to Chile in May 2014 doing business-to-business meetings with potential partners and meeting with important organizations such as the Embassy of Canada in Chile and Export Development Canada.
- Follow up with our potential distributor in Chile.
Missions commerciales de l'Université Laval
to June 2014
- Expertise in prospecting (cold calls) & recruiting qualified clients to reach market development objectives.
- B2B Sales of business development mandates for the Chile, Brazil & Turkey trade missions to companies across Quebec; sales pitch, meetings & negotiation.
- CRM Integration.
- Academic & practical training assured by international commerce experts (negotiation, sales, law, logistics) with a specialization in Spanish for business.
- Execute mandate for Martin Windows and Doors through a 3-week commercial mission in Chile in May 2014.
to August 2012
- Taking care of 2 children while only communicating in Spanish.
Auberge du Portage
to October 2011
- Answer the phone at the front desk to respond to current and prospective guests’ needs.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Greet walk-in guests and guests with reservations when they arrive at the front desk.
- Schedule special services with the restaurant and spa.
Shoppers Drug Mart
to March 2011
- Helping to ensure that the store’s Cosmetics objectives are achieved as part of the Beauty team.
- Driving cosmetics sales while ensuring exceptional customer service and retail beauty clienteling.
- Staying up to date on with products and promotions.
HEC MONTREAL (Montreal - Canada)
to April 2016
• Purchasing Management
• Transportation Management
• Operations Management
• International Trade Negotiation
• Production & Planning Control
• Inventory and Distribution Management
• Strategic Management of Procurement and Logistics
• Project Management: Applications in Logistics
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applied to Supply Chain Management (SAP)
LAVAL UNIVERSITY (Quebec - Canada)
to December 2014
• Courses focused on International Business.
• Attended a mix of courses taught in French, English and Spanish.
• Completed summer semesters abroad in Mexico, China, United States and a 3-week trade mission in Chile.
• AACSB and EQUIS accredited business school.
KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY
Intensive 4-week summer study program;
Focused on Marketing and Leadership.
ESSCA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (SHANGHAI CAMPUS)
to July 2013
Intensive 6-week summer study program;
How to do business in China including:
• Chinese Economy.
• Old China, New China: Past and Contemporary Chinese Civilisation and Society.
• Shanghai Interdisciplinary Field Research (visits of Chinese companies such as Shanghai Volkswagen and Coca-Cola).
• Doing Business in China: Commercial Environment and Legal System.
INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO Y DE ESTUDIOS SUPERIORES DE MONTERREY (QUERETARO CAMPUS)
to June 2012
Intensive 8-week summer study program;
Focused on Intercultural Management of Expatriation and Spanish.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK (Fredericton - Canada)
to June 2010
Intensive 5-week summer study program;
Focused on English.
Supply Chain Management
- 26 foreign countries visited in Asia, Europe and Americas: Andorra, Chile, China, Cuba, Cayman Island, Belize, Belgium, Dominican Republic, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Jamaica, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Panama, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Turkey and United States.
- Swimming, Running, Yoga, Indoor training, Hiking, Road Biking, Cross-country skiing.